Clearing and cleaning services are an important part of the disaster recovery process. Storms, floods, fire and natural disasters cause different types of damage these disasters create a tremendous amount of debris that must be removed and discarded in safe manner.
Our skilled, courteous, well-equipped crews are available 24/7 to assist you in the recovery process and making your home, office or building accessible again.
APMS professional team works with the insurance claims management process to determine the extent of damage endured from either flood, fire or storm damage. APMS professional team teams have the expertise to manage and coordinate trades across various disciplines to ensure works are managed in a timely manner.
APMS assist with:
Our contractors are highly trained and certified in water damage, water extraction, wet carpet resolution and structural drying of all building components such as plasterboard, timber frames, concrete, carpet, brickwork and all internal contents such as cupboards, furniture and basically anything that is wet.
Fire & Smoke Damage: APMS use specialist contractors who are experts and are highly trained and experienced in fire damage, soot and smoke restoration and understand that this disaster can potentially change the lives of the property owner.
When severe storms cause property damage, property owners are often faced with a confusing and frustrating insurance restoration process. APMS is committed in providing property owners the right information to navigate through the insurance replacement process and find the right contractor. APMS have a trained specialists inspect your property to determine the severity of the damage from the storm activity. APMS will work with your insurance company for the proper estimation of costs followed by managing the right professional contractors to assist with the recovery and rebuilding process. We have partnered with the Industries top contractors to provide you, with a professional, efficient and honest service.
APMS provides a total restoration solution from damage assessment reporting, quotations to total claims management to ensure your property is restored back to its previous condition. APMS acknowledge that regardless of the extent, repairing and restoring your damaged property can be a stressful event, and we aim to provide a professional and supportive service. APMS will ensure your claim is logged, assessed, quoted, approved and repaired promptly. APMS will access your property, prepare a report for your insurance company or loss adjuster and once approved, manage the repair project with efficiency.
After a flood, fire or natural disaster or whatever the situation, APMS can organise a temporary storage solution for all your items in a safe and secure temporary facility.
AMPS provide total restoration and claims resolution management services that ensure:
- 24 hour emergency response initially to make your property safe from further damage
- Fast and accurate quoting to ensure your insurance claim can be progressed as quickly as possible with minimal variations
- Personalised service based on our values and extensive knowledge of client and insurance company needs
- Full end to end project management and delivery of restorations under a dedicated supervisor for each project
- Skilled and licensed tradespeople with whom we have longstanding relationships based on the quality of their work and their reliability
- Fully integrated administrative processes and information systems that allow our staff to communicate with you regularly on the progress and status of your project
- Efficient service and delivery of the requirements for insurance claim processes and reporting
- Regular inspection of all work by your dedicated supervisor
- Final sign off ensuring total client satisfaction with the completed work