With a growing network of contractors, suppliers and vendors nationally APMS has a unique ability to respond consistently and quickly to customer needs. Whether it is a tailored maintenance programme or a mission critical crisis.
We’re contactable 24/7 through our national call centre and we’ll commit to specified response times. Our accredited contractors have been delivering outstanding results to a range of sectors including commercial, health, education, retail, industrial, government, transport, resources, recreational facilities and environments through to a private residence spanning decades. All our contractors and service providers are committed to ensuring a safe work environment.
We ensure our contractors maintain the best safety records and are accredited to AS/NZS 4801:2001, AS/NZS ISO 14001:2001 and AS/NZS 19001:2000.
- Reduced cost of maintaining and operating assets
- Better forward planning and information capture
- Strategic maintenance and management in preference to an emergency response
- Cost savings through continuous improvements
- Comparative benchmarking of contractor performance
- Sustainability through innovation
- The use of leading edge technological solutions ensuring visibility and accountability
- Increased satisfaction
- Powerful analysis and reporting regarding asset performance, energy and environmental impacts
- Massive leverage ensuring the most competitive rates
- Increased demand, greater transparency, risk management and compliance
- Reduced management and operating costs which will enhance property values and ROI
- Excellence in global best practice service delivery methods, efficiencies and practices
Together we are committed to environmental excellence and have positioned ourselves to play a key role in reducing overall environmental impact of both facilities and building environments. Working with our clients we promote innovative solutions that deliver better environmental outcomes.